Body-Solid G3S Multi-Grip Home Gym
The G3S moves beyond the basics of the G1S. In place of the traditional press arm the G3S has the Multi-Grip Press arm. Both the selectorized weight stack and gym offer the ability to expand by adding an option.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: upgradable to a 210lb. stack
Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 71"L x 63"W x 83½"H (180cm x 160cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 75"L x 81"W x 83½"H (191cm x 206cm x 212cm)
- Product Weight: 344lbs
Note: Some photos may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises Download the G3S Exercise Chart (PDF)
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl