Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
With the smallest footprint of any Body-Solid home gym, you can fit this gym almost anywhere. Ideal for someone without the luxury of having an entire basement or garage. Body-Solid quality is guaranteed for a lifetime of use on every part, with heavy gauge steel, thick DuraFirm pads, and plenty of adjustable positions. The G1S offers the all the standard home gym exercises with a press arm, high, mid, and low pulleys, and leg developer. Includes: Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart.
- 160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack
- Traditional Biomechanically Press Bar: Designed for maximum chest concentration and muscle development
- Special Footplate & Lower Pulley: The plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance, and this lower pulley is off to the side, rather than in front of the leg developer.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 56"L x 47"W x 84"H (142cm x 120cm x 213cm)
- Live Working Area: 73"L x 47"W x 84"H (186cm x 120cm x 213cm)
- Product Weight: 315lbs
Note: Some photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
These features come standard on all Body-Solid Home Gyms
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl